Street style; new books

I quite frequently order books on cooking, crafts, interior desing etc. from Amazon.

One of my favourite blogs is The Sartorialist by Scott Schuman. He has captured some great styles and charaters on his street style blog. There are many style blogs out there, but this far The Sartorialist is my favourite, many style blogs have pictures of very artsy young people (probably those blogs are kept by artsy yougsters...), but Sott features people of all ages and styles in his blog.

When I learned that his new book based on these photos was out, I had to order it immdly. I was excited to receive the parcel yesterday. I have gone trough it few times last night, I am sure I will open it hundreds of times and every time find some great details I haven't seen before in the photos.

At the same I ordered New York Look Book, based on street style photos from New York Magazine. It's another good street style book, issued few years ago, but I prefer The Sartorialist. Still, I love NY Magazine, it has been a great source of restaurant, shopping and events for my NYC trips.
Posted by Picasa

Ei kommentteja :

Lähetä kommentti

Kommenttisi ilahduttaa kovasti. Your comment makes me happy.