Villipuutarha café


 Photo www.villipuutarha.fi


Had cocoa and cake with Husband last weekend at Villipuutarha café in Kallio, Helsinki. I had heard good things about this little café and have wanted to go there many times, but it has been closed when I have passed by or I have simply forgot it.

It is a charming little café/shop, only three small tables and one bigger one. They even asked if we had reservation went we came in. By chance one of the small tables was vacant. Unfortunately two of the three cakes on teri menu were sold out, but the chocolate cake slice we shared was divine! Will come back here.

They have lots of small vintage items for sale, unfortunately large metallic letter K I found there was not for sale. We have been looking for letter K for Husband, I already have letter T. We have plans to travel abroad to browse some antique stores again and maybe find hte perfect "K", but that's another story...

Villipuutarha also has their own blog in English.

Ei kommentteja :

Lähetä kommentti

Kommenttisi ilahduttaa kovasti. Your comment makes me happy.