Breakfast


On weekdays I always eat blueberries and low fat yoghurt. On Saturdays and Sundays I have more time to enjoy breakfast, then we eat homemade smoothie (yoghurt, banana, frozend strawberries, kiwis, buckthorn berries, raspberries, pear juice... whatever we have) and sandwiches, sometimes I prepare omelette.

Husband had bought delicious ham and cold smoked reindeer and some delicious cheeses at Hakaniemi market hall. Wonderful!

Viikolla syön aina mustikoita ja maustamatonta jugurttia. Viikonloppuisin, kun aamiaisesta on aikaa nauttia, valikoima on laajempi; kotitekoista smoothieta (jugurttia, banaania, pakastemansikoita, kiivejä, tyrnimarjaa, vadelmia, persikkanektaria, mitä sattuu kotona olemaan) ja voileipiä, joskus teen omelettia. 

Siippa oli ostanut herkullista kinkkua, kylmäsavuporoa ja voimakkaita juustoja Hakaniemen hallista.Ihanaa!

3 kommenttia :

  1. Yum Yum Good. I like the Finnish Breakfast!!

    VastaaPoista
  2. Thank you for the visit! Your blog is so adorable. Smoked reindeer sounds fabulous. Something that I've NEVER had in my life!! I can only imagine that it tastes like deer?

    VastaaPoista
  3. Yes, it is quite much like deer, but flavor is even stronger.

    VastaaPoista

Kommenttisi ilahduttaa kovasti. Your comment makes me happy.