Advent calender 17; early house number gift for me

In October I won an enamel house number of my choice from Scandinavian Chic's competition. Sign is a real oldfashioned enamel sign, not printed tin. Some friends have already been interested in ordering their own house signs.

I placed our sign indoors, next to an old photo taken in Nice, France of me and the race horse I took care of over 20 years ago.

Lokakuussa voitin emalikyltin haluamallani numerolla Scandinavian Chicin kilpailusta. Kyltti on vanhan ajan kunnolla paksusti emaloitu, ei painettu peltikyltti. Muutamat ystävät ovat jo innostuneet oman talonnumeron tilausmahdollisuudesta.


Asuntomme numero päätyi lopulta sisätiloihin, seinälle yli kaksikymmenä vuotta sitten Ranskassa otetun kuvani viereen.

3 kommenttia :

  1. Makee talonumero,miten kaikki vanha on niin upeeta. Mitenkähän pari sukupolvee eteenpäin niin ihaileekohan ne meidän jotain 80-luvun karmeita kuoseja ja esineitä!?
    Äidilläni on minulle vanha katukyltti odottamassa, en ole nähnyt sitä vielä mutta ihastun varmasti ikihyviksi oli minkalainen tahansa.

    VastaaPoista
  2. Looks beautiful and I think such a nice sign deserves to live inside the house! :)
    Are you 17 in the picture? Would be perfect.. :)

    Love and hugs from a dramatically cloudy Sydney.

    xx Charlotta

    VastaaPoista
  3. 17 would be perfect, but I am 18 in this picture taken during my horse grooming years.

    VastaaPoista

Kommenttisi ilahduttaa kovasti. Your comment makes me happy.