Animal instinct


I bought the zebra Dooney & Bourke bag in New York City last summer, 60% off the original price.

Few weeks ago I was in small town in Western Finland with my mother in law, she took me to her favorite shoe store Zapato and there I found matching zebra ballerina shoes, my size and 50% off the original price! perfect! I have been looking for matching shoes to this bag, so I was a very happy girl to get them!

Ostin Dooney & Bourken seepralaukun viime kesänä New Yorkista, hinta oli alennettu 60% alkuperäisestä.

Pari viikkoa sitten olin Salossa anoppini kanssa, hän vei minut lenpikenkäkauppaansa Zapatoon, josta löytyivät täydelliset seepraballerinat, oikeaa kokoa ja 50% alessa! Täydellistä! Olen etsinyt viime kesästä asti laukun kanssa sopivia seeprakenkiä, joten olin todella iloinen tästä löydöstä.

1 kommentti :

  1. Super cute!!!
    You are lucky to have a treasure hunter for a Mother-in-law and she is uber fortunate to have YOU as her daughter in law :)
    xo

    VastaaPoista

Kommenttisi ilahduttaa kovasti. Your comment makes me happy.