Greetings from Paris


Greetings from Paris!

Arrived here this morning for four days. Unfortunately it's much more business than pleasure. Spent few hours walking around tonight, hope I can steal few hours also tomorrow and Wednesday night for my self.

I woke up at 5 am this morning (5 am in Finland is 4 am in France) and it's already past midnight, so time to go to bed to wake up early tomorrow.

Terveisiä Pariisista!


Saavuin Pariisiin tänä aamuna, valitettavasti tämä on työmatka, jossa ei paljon huveihin jää aikaa. Kävelin muutaman tunnin ympäriinsä illalla. Toivottavasti myös huomenna ja keskiviikkona saan varastettua muutaman tunnin omaan käyttööni.


Heräsin viidelta (Suomen klo 5 on Ranskan klo 4) ja nyt kello on jo yli puolen yön. Aika siis mennä nukkumaan, jotta jaksan herätä ajoissa.

2 kommenttia :

  1. You lucky girl you!!!!!
    What brings you to Paris??
    Wish I was there :)
    Squeeze in as much pleasure as possible!!!!
    ~XO

    VastaaPoista
  2. I work in fabric trade and come to Paris twice a year for fabric fairs since the past 15 years.

    Srill I don't know Paris very well... I try to steal some moments to my self, but unfortunately my Paris is most days 45 min train ride each way and expo halls from 8 am to 5 or 6 pm...

    VastaaPoista

Kommenttisi ilahduttaa kovasti. Your comment makes me happy.