Late lunch in Tallinn



Visited some customers today in Tallinn, Estonia. It's an easy trip, the first ship departs Helsinki at 7.30 am and arrives in Tallinn at 9.30. After meetings in Tallinn it's easy to catch 5.30 pm or 19.30 ship.

After meetings I had today 1½ h before my ship left back to Finland.

Has a late luch in Vapiano. This franchaise chain is service vise sort of fast food chain, but everything from pasta sauces to pizza dought is made in premises. I know the Estonian franchise licence holder, a former textile professional and also know their Italian cheese, ham and sausage supplier and know Vapiano uses fresh quality ingredients.

Even though customers have to go to the desk to order the pizza or pasta and once their dish is ready, also fetch it from the desk, the restaurant design and quality are inviting and fresh. Parma ham and parmigiano pizza + Pellegrino was 8,35 EUR. Good value for the money.

There are many good quality and cleverly designed restaurants in Tallinn. I just wish I had more time to go to test new restaurants on my business trips... Usually I just go to fast pizza, salad or pasta. I have another favorite pizza place; the Rahva Raamat bookstore in Viru center! They have two good cafés serving tasty salads, pizzas and pastas. Try also their iced ginger tea.

Ei kommentteja :

Lähetä kommentti

Kommenttisi ilahduttaa kovasti. Your comment makes me happy.