Rum relaxer

 Tonight we will have a small dinner party with few friends. We will perhaps serve this as welcome cocktail...

Rum relaxer

1 1/2 oz white rum

1 oz pineapple juice

1/2 oz grenadine syrup

lemon-lime soda


Pour first 3 ingredients into a parfait glass and fill with lemon lime soda
 
Tänään meillä juhlitaan pienen ystäväjoukon voimin, tätäkin on ehkä tarjolla...

Rum relaxer


6 cl vaaleaa rommia


4 cl ananasmehua


2 cl oz grenadiinisiirappia


sitruuna-limelimonadia




Kaada ensimmäiset kolme ainesta pitkään lasiinja täytä sitruuna-limelimonadilla

3 kommenttia :

  1. Ihanan värinen se ainakin on ja varmasti rentouttava:) Pitäkää lystiä

    VastaaPoista
  2. Yum for Rum! Here's a drink with my name on it. Hope we get to enjoy at least one of these together before the year is over!

    Leaving in only 14 weekends.. Can't believe we're off. When I am installed and settled I'll touch base so that we can decide on a time and place to meet up. I have never been to Helsinki ( a real crime in my book!) and am so hoping you will be my guide! I can't think of anyone better suited!!

    Kram

    xx Charlotta

    VastaaPoista
  3. Henrietta; juoma rentoutti jä irrotti mukavasti vieraiden kielenkannat (tosin ei yleensäkään ole ongelmaa...). Tarjosimme juoman ananaksesta, kuvia huomenna tulossa.

    Charlotta; Absolutely! I would love to show you arond Helsinki soon!

    VastaaPoista

Kommenttisi ilahduttaa kovasti. Your comment makes me happy.