These boots are made for walking

 
 
 
These boots are made for walking
And that's just what they'll do...

Tänään näillä buutseilla kävellään paljon. Olen Tukholmassa ensimmäistä kertaa seitsemään vuoteen. Niin lähellä, mutta näköjään niin kaukana, kun ei ole tullut lähdettyä vaan sen sijaan on käyty mm. New Yorkissa useamman kerran, Australiassa, Hongkongissa ja lukuisissa muissa Euroopan kohteissa.

Päivässä pitäisi siis ehtiä nähdä taas koko kaupunki. Toivoin vielä vähän aikaa sitten tallustelevani päivän ballerinoissa, mutta järki voitti. Aaupäivällä on sadekuuroja luvassa eikä lämpötilakaan ole vielä ihan kesäinen.

These boots are made for walking
And that's just what they'll do...
Today I will walk a lot in these boots, though not over anyone. I am in Stockhom for the frst time in seven years. It's so close, but so far... Instead cruising to Sweden we have traveled to Australia, Hong Kong, several times to New York and to numerous destinations in Europe.
 
We I have planned to see "all" Stockholm in a day. I hoped to walk in my ballerinas, but there will be scattered showers and temperature isn't very high, so I decided to be wise and tase these ankle boots instead.

1 kommentti :

Kommenttisi ilahduttaa kovasti. Your comment makes me happy.