Tiffany part 1


Every time I go to New York, I "have" to visit Tiffany... and buy a small token as souvenier. Sometimes I pay it, sometimes Husband buys it and sometimes we share the cost.

Tiffany has lost some of it's high status as some of their stores can be found in malls and they have on line store, but still it's very pleasant to visit their flagship store on 5th Avenue. The store is stylish and their sevice is impeccable. The sterling silver collections have expanded, I am not so fond of all theid designs, but they have many simple and stylish items. I have some gold jewellery, but I tend to use silver and semiprecious gemstones. The only yellow gold jewellery I frequently use is my heavy, plain, simple wedding band I use with matching white gold engagement ring.

I spent my 40th birthday in New York, Husband took me to Tiffany's then. I selected the pendant on right. The original chain is thinner and shorter, but I prefer to keep it on this longer chain. Matching bracelet I bought during my latest visit in July.
Posted by Picasa

Ei kommentteja :

Lähetä kommentti

Kommenttisi ilahduttaa kovasti. Your comment makes me happy.