Blueberry crumble

 
Blueberry season is practically over, but I managed still to find some plump, sweet blueberries last weekend. I was picking lingonberries, so the blueberries I found, I just ate them there in the woods. Previosly I have made bluberry crumble several times this summer. I prefer to use smaller sweet, tasty wild  blueberries that grow in low shrubs, rather than mild tasting highbush blueberries.
Blueberry crumble (for one)
1½ dl blueberries
½ dl + 1 tbs sugar
½ dl flour
½ dl oatmeal
½ dl crushed nuts or almonds
½ dl shortening
Place blueberries in ovenproof dish. Sprinkle 1 tbs sugar over blueberries (I use brown sugar).
Mix other ingredients in foodprocessor or with mixer until they form crumble. Sprinkle over blueberries and mix slightly.
Bake in oven, 200 c, for 25-30 min. Serve warm wiht vanilla ice cream.


 

Ei kommentteja :

Lähetä kommentti

Kommenttisi ilahduttaa kovasti. Your comment makes me happy.