New necklaces part one



I bought different semiprecious stones in Hong Kong. I had some ideas what to make out of them and Mariia of Design Laakso & Sundman excecuted my ideas.

All necklaces aren't even ready, Mariia is still working with two of them...

I have quite many necklaces, I wear them every day and can change look of an outfit simply by changing jewellery.

Ostin Hong Kongista erilaisia korukiviä. Minulla oli ideoita mitä tehdä niistä ja Mariia Design Laakso & Sundmanilta toteutti korut. 

Kaikki uudet korut eivät ole edes valmiina vielä, Mariia työstää vielä kahta kaulakorua...

Minulla on paljon kaulakoruja, käytän niitä päivittäin, niillä on helppo muuttaa asun ilmettä arkisesta juhlavaksi.

Ei kommentteja :

Lähetä kommentti

Kommenttisi ilahduttaa kovasti. Your comment makes me happy.