Home barista

I don't usually crave for coffee a home. I have a mug or two at work and on weekend can pop in some nice cafe in Helsinki for a latte, but basically I wouldn't have any problems living wihout coffee.

Sometimes I still want to have coffee with my weekend breakfast, so I have an Italian espresso maker and milk frother on hand and a grocery store 100 m away. Probabaly true baristas woudln't think highly of my skim milk latte, but it works for me.

En yleensä kaipaa kahvia kotona. Töissä juon mukin tai kaksi päivässä ja viikonloppuna voin käväistä latella jossain mukavassa kahvilassa Helsingissä, mutta periaatteessa ilman kahvia eläminen ei olisi ongelma minulle.

Joskus kuitenkin yllättäen haluankin kahvia viikonloppuna aamiaisen seuraksi (tai tarjoan sitä vieraille), joten kaapista löytyy mutteripannu ja maidonvaahdotin, maitokauppakin on 100 m päässä. Luultavasti ammattibaristat kohottelisivat kulmiaan rasvattomaan maitoon tekemälleni latelle, mutta itse pidän sitä aivan kelvollisena...

1 kommentti :

  1. Beautiful in every sense!
    Love the spoon, the cup and the content!

    xx C

    VastaaPoista

Kommenttisi ilahduttaa kovasti. Your comment makes me happy.