Advent calendar 9; Christmas colors on my plate

What to eat, when you don't want Christmas flavours on your plate yet, but want still have Christmassy look?

Add Christmas colors red, white and green; here I have lamb steak sandwich with flat leaf parsley, cilantro, Turkish yoghurt, tomatoes and pomegranate seeds.

Mitä söisi, jos ei halua vielä joulun makuja lautaselle, mutta ruoassa saisi silti olla jotain jouluista?

Lisää jouluisia värejä ruokaan; tässä olen käyttänyt lampaanpaistileivän kanssa sileälehtistä persiljaa, korianteria, turkkilaista jugurttia, tomaatteja ja granaattiomenan siemeniä.

3 kommenttia :

  1. Just äsken söin, ja nyt tuntuu että kuolen nälkään kun katselin noita sun kuvia :DD

    VastaaPoista
  2. Joulukalenterissasi on ilo pistäytyä..

    Kiitos mukavasta, päivittäisestä blogihetkestä :)

    VastaaPoista
  3. .. just lost my comment.. I typed, posted and pooof..it was gone.. Weird..

    What I was saying was that this post sums up why I love the blog world so much.. I TOTALLY get that you'd get excited over the colours on your plate. This tri-colore combo is fantastic!

    Buon Appetito amica!

    xx Charlotta (who is melting due to a stifling hot & humid day!!)

    VastaaPoista

Kommenttisi ilahduttaa kovasti. Your comment makes me happy.